After having an accident at home, I had to attend Exmouth Hospital daily for a considerable time.
I was treated with nothing but kindness, compassion and respect by the highly professional nursing staff. They were so friendly and positive.
Their concern at my slow recovery was obvious, but their care for me ensured that I am so better now and fully on the road to recovery.
We are most fortunate to live in Exmouth and have such a caring staff at our local hospital. A very big thank you to all.
Mrs B Downing
You may also want to watch:
Evergreen Close, Exmouth.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter