Great forces aid
Regarding National Armed Forces Day on Saturday, June 25 in The Manor Gardens.
On behalf of the president, chairman, committee and members of the Exmouth Branch Royal Marines Association, I would like to thank all the local businesses and the people of Exmouth for their generous support.
The response from local businesses providing sponsorship, discounts and prizes for the main raffle was outstanding.
I would also like to thank the local community for their unstinting support and generosity, helping to make the day a great success.
More than �3,000 was raised for charity. Funds raised will be donated to The Royal Marines’ Charitable Trust Fund, which supports both serving and retired Royal Marines and their families, who have fallen on hard times, as a result of active service in Afghanistan or elsewhere, as well as chosen local charities.
- 1 Bathing banned at Exmouth and Budleigh due to pollution
- 2 CANCELLED - McFly's Exmouth concert called off
- 3 Exe Estuary cleared of ‘navigational obstructions’ by harbour patrol team
- 4 Multi agency rescue on Exmouth seafront
- 5 Exmouth singer Ruby 'has world class talent'
- 6 Littleham group's success after £5k council grant
- 7 'He's done it again' - Budleigh cyclist raises £1,400 for ELF by riding across Spain
- 8 Exmouth firefighters save cow from ditch
- 9 Exmouth RNLI save speedboat sinking on the River Exe
- 10 'Step aside, Salcombe' - travel article names Exmouth as Devon's up-and-coming destination
Royal Marines’ Association,