Great craft fair giveaway
Craft 4 Crafters has over the years grown into a major crafting event, attracting visitors from all over the country. The show at Westpoint, to be held on the January 27-29, celebrates its 10th anniversary and promises to be an event not to be missed.
Craft 4 Crafters has over the years grown into a major crafting event, attracting visitors from all over the country. The show at Westpoint, to be held on the January 27-29, celebrates its 10th anniversary and promises to be an event not to be missed. This show introduces a brand new feature, The Designer Village, a showcase of the top needle and craft designers from around the South West. Also needlecraft enthusiasts will get the chance to see an amazing display of embroidery, as the West Country Embroiderers have been creating unique hand embroidered fans which will be shown in their gallery.
The three day event will give visitors the chance to buy thousands of crafting supplies from over 100 leading national and local businesses and groups. Crafters will be able find a wide range of products for Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Tapestry, Textiles, Sewing and Needlework, Patchwork and Quilting, Knitting, Card Making, Paper Crafts, Stamping, Scrapbooking, Painting, Beading and many others. Tickets are
Adults �6 or �5 advance with concession �5 or �4 advance. Ticket Hotline: 08453040222 www.craft4crafters.co.uk
We have a number of pairs of tickets to give away all you have to do is answer this simple question: Which anniversary is the event celebrating?
You may also want to watch:
Send your answers on a postcard with you name, address and daytime contact number to;
Crafters competition Features editor, Archant South West, FairOak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UL. Answers must be in by Friday, January 14.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 8 Devon has one of the highest recycling rates in the UK
- 9 Hospiscare yarn-bomb mail trail is a delight for all to enjoy
- 10 New funding pot for community buildings in East Devon