Grape pickers wanted in Topsham
PEOPLE are invited to help pick grapes at a vineyard near Topsham. As thanks to those who help at The Pebblebed Vineyards, people can attend an end of harvest lunch at the end of October. Owner Geoff Bowen said: This is very much a fun and sociable event
PEOPLE are invited to help pick grapes at a vineyard near Topsham.
As thanks to those who help at The Pebblebed Vineyards, people can attend an end of harvest lunch at the end of October.
Owner Geoff Bowen said: "This is very much a fun and sociable event - people can come for 10 minutes or 2 hours. Children are very welcome."
The dates for picking are September 27 between 10am and 12pm and October 18 and 25 from 10am until 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Geoff added: "In the past we have seen several hundred people come and help us harvest the grapes - its just like the French films when the village turns out to help!"
Pebblebed Vineyards has a tasting cellar in Fore Street.
- 1 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 2 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 3 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 4 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 5 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 6 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 7 Royal Marines Charity gets donation from Devon-based roofing firm
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 10 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
For more information call Geoff Bowen on 07814788348.