Grape pickers wanted in Topsham
PEOPLE are invited to help pick grapes at a vineyard near Topsham. As thanks to those who help at The Pebblebed Vineyards, people can attend an end of harvest lunch at the end of October. Owner Geoff Bowen said: This is very much a fun and sociable event
PEOPLE are invited to help pick grapes at a vineyard near Topsham.
As thanks to those who help at The Pebblebed Vineyards, people can attend an end of harvest lunch at the end of October.
Owner Geoff Bowen said: "This is very much a fun and sociable event - people can come for 10 minutes or 2 hours. Children are very welcome."
The dates for picking are September 27 between 10am and 12pm and October 18 and 25 from 10am until 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Geoff added: "In the past we have seen several hundred people come and help us harvest the grapes - its just like the French films when the village turns out to help!"
Pebblebed Vineyards has a tasting cellar in Fore Street.
- 1 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 2 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 3 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 4 'we're here to help' Budleigh Covid Support Group ready for action
- 5 ‘We’re here to help’ - eMAG’s volunteers ready to help during latest lockdown
- 6 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 7 Put the kettle on to support your local hospice
- 8 Exeter City Community Trust stepping up again
- 9 Temporary seafront attractions to remain in place for the summer
- 10 Exmouth man get Royal recognition for services to marines charity
For more information call Geoff Bowen on 07814788348.