Grab yourself a big breakfast!
IT is a well known culinary cliche that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And, an event taking place in Budleigh for Cancer Research this Saturday, May 23, is offering the chance for people not to miss out on a spot of eggs and toast! Food
IT is a well known culinary cliche that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
And, an event taking place in Budleigh for Cancer Research this Saturday, May 23, is offering the chance for people not to miss out on a spot of eggs and toast!
Food will be served in the public hall between 9am and 11.30am. A full English breakfast is priced at �5 or coffee and Danish pastry is priced �2.
A spokesperson for the event said: "We are extremely lucky because local businesses have donated a lot of the food for the breakfast which means that we raise optimum funds.
You may also want to watch:
"I do hope people will come along and join us for a very enjoyable morning whilst raising much needed money.
"Last year we raised almost �1000. Big Breakfast in Budleigh is something not to be missed, there is always a great atmosphere."
- 1 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 2 An art of glass has always proved popular at auction - Piers Motley
- 3 The 'frightening' contrast in dealing with defeat - Eileen Wragg
- 4 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 5 'Use any quotation you like, there is a huge problem' - Anthony Bernard
- 6 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 7 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 8 A new arrival for Christmas at the Sampson household
- 9 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 10 Budleigh football facing a moral dilemma
Cancer Research is the major funder of cancer research in the UK. It supports doctors, nurses and scientists in more than 35 cities and 80 leading academic centres.