Good-egg story sparks idea
I would like to congratulate the organisers of the Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival. They did the town proud. What a superb weekend of events.
I would like to congratulate the organisers of the Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival.
They did the town proud. What a superb weekend of events. Dennis Harkness was wonderful in an evening with Coleridge, Gerald Dickens did his great grandfather proud and Val McDermid was interesting and amusing - and that's just to mention three of the events.
The venues were good and most of the events were sell outs. The town was packed all weekend.
September proved to be the ideal month and, hopefully, we can look forward to another festival next year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament
- 2 Bouncing back with our Library of Things
- 3 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 4 Exmouth Parkrun is back with a bang
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Western League opener for Exmouth Town
- 7 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 8 TV presenter Josie makes a splash at holiday park
- 9 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 10 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards