Good-egg story sparks idea
I would like to congratulate the organisers of the Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival. They did the town proud. What a superb weekend of events.
I would like to congratulate the organisers of the Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival.
They did the town proud. What a superb weekend of events. Dennis Harkness was wonderful in an evening with Coleridge, Gerald Dickens did his great grandfather proud and Val McDermid was interesting and amusing - and that's just to mention three of the events.
The venues were good and most of the events were sell outs. The town was packed all weekend.
September proved to be the ideal month and, hopefully, we can look forward to another festival next year.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 2 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 3 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
- 4 Exmouth folk and visitors love their coffee!
- 5 Budleigh Music Festival announces return line-up
- 6 Junior rugby returns after a year of frustration
- 7 Former Exmouth and Budleigh officer nominated for lifetime achievement award
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 ‘Pay what you can’ at Open Door Community Café
- 10 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections