Give credit to Budleigh station
REGARDING the story in the Budleigh Journal Fire station on hit list? Having lived with a retained firefighter from Budleigh, I suspect that part of the report that you made was, in fact, false.
REGARDING the story in the Budleigh Journal 'Fire station on hit list?'
Having lived with a retained firefighter from Budleigh, I suspect that part of the report that you made was, in fact, false.
I have chatted with my housemate on several occasions after Budleigh retained crew made it to incidents in the town, sometimes before Exmouth wholetime and always before Exmouth retained. There were also a couple of occasions when Budleigh retained got to fire shouts in Exmouth before Exmouth retained and, on one occasion, was the first appliance at a house fire in Exmouth.
In my opinion, Budleigh Fire Station does not get enough credit for the service it provides. I understand the station may have to close due to cutbacks, but was under the impression that Budleigh's appliance would be
You may also want to watch:
moved to Exmouth? I was also under the impression that the recruitment problem was resolved in 2007 with six new recruits - why was this not mentioned?
- 1 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 2 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 5 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 6 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 7 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 8 Repair cafe opens again
- 9 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 10 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
47 Little Meadow, Exmouth.