Give credit to Budleigh station
REGARDING the story in the Budleigh Journal Fire station on hit list? Having lived with a retained firefighter from Budleigh, I suspect that part of the report that you made was, in fact, false.
REGARDING the story in the Budleigh Journal 'Fire station on hit list?'
Having lived with a retained firefighter from Budleigh, I suspect that part of the report that you made was, in fact, false.
I have chatted with my housemate on several occasions after Budleigh retained crew made it to incidents in the town, sometimes before Exmouth wholetime and always before Exmouth retained. There were also a couple of occasions when Budleigh retained got to fire shouts in Exmouth before Exmouth retained and, on one occasion, was the first appliance at a house fire in Exmouth.
In my opinion, Budleigh Fire Station does not get enough credit for the service it provides. I understand the station may have to close due to cutbacks, but was under the impression that Budleigh's appliance would be
You may also want to watch:
moved to Exmouth? I was also under the impression that the recruitment problem was resolved in 2007 with six new recruits - why was this not mentioned?
- 1 Exmouth candidates gear up for county council elections
- 2 Tribute paid to former town manager Suzy
- 3 Exmouth social group Friends UK set to resume meet ups
- 4 Candidates ready for elections in Exmouth and Budleigh Coastal ward
- 5 Promising signs for Town’s young footballers
- 6 Sand movement forces change of launch location for Exmouth lifeboat
- 7 Mixed views on future development in East Devon
- 8 Exmouth’s final goodbye to ‘RNLI stalwart’ Tim Mock
- 9 Changes to polling stations for upcoming elections
- 10 Brixington Blues keep marching on
47 Little Meadow, Exmouth.