Give credit to Budleigh station
REGARDING the story in the Budleigh Journal Fire station on hit list? Having lived with a retained firefighter from Budleigh, I suspect that part of the report that you made was, in fact, false.
REGARDING the story in the Budleigh Journal 'Fire station on hit list?'
Having lived with a retained firefighter from Budleigh, I suspect that part of the report that you made was, in fact, false.
I have chatted with my housemate on several occasions after Budleigh retained crew made it to incidents in the town, sometimes before Exmouth wholetime and always before Exmouth retained. There were also a couple of occasions when Budleigh retained got to fire shouts in Exmouth before Exmouth retained and, on one occasion, was the first appliance at a house fire in Exmouth.
In my opinion, Budleigh Fire Station does not get enough credit for the service it provides. I understand the station may have to close due to cutbacks, but was under the impression that Budleigh's appliance would be
You may also want to watch:
moved to Exmouth? I was also under the impression that the recruitment problem was resolved in 2007 with six new recruits - why was this not mentioned?
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
47 Little Meadow, Exmouth.