Get your tickets for heart charity Valentine ball
Tickets are still available for the Exmouth British Heart Foundation Valentine Ball, on February 12, at Exmouth Pavilion. The event hopes to raise thousands of pounds for the charity.
There are still a handful of tickets left for the Exmouth British Heart Foundation Valentine ball on Saturday February 12.
This is the first year the charity has held such an event in Exmouth and it hopes to raise thousands of pounds for the British Heart Foundation (BHF).
Local BHF volunteer and Exmouth firefighter, Dave Morley, said he hoped guests would wear red to celebrate the heart charity’s 50th anniversary.
He said: “Tickets have sold very well so thanks to those people that have already bought tickets. But we would be thrilled to sell all remaining tickets for Saturday’s Valentine Ball.
You may also want to watch:
“As a heart patient myself, I fully appreciate that our heart charity continues to work hard to save lives and improve the lives of those with heart or circulatory disease.
“We look forward to selling every last ticket and know that guests will have a wonderful Valentines night.”
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Sound move to join singing group
- 6 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 9 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
The Valentines Ball will start at 7pm, in the lounge bar at Exmouth Pavilion, with a four course menu being served at 7.45pm. This will be followed by a disco. Tickets are �30.
Tickets for the Valentine Ball are available online at www.ledtickets.co.uk or call the Exmouth Pavilion on (01395) 222477.