I am writing to thank the generous local businesses which so kindly donated prizes for the draw at our Harding House (Abbeyfield Society) Summer Fayre on Saturday, July 2.
Thanks go to The Clipper, which kindly donated a free buffet meal for up to 25 people; Bendaire, which donated a smoke alarm; The Powder Monkey, which donated a meal for two; Bridgehouse Wines, which donated two bottles of wine; The Bayleaf Caf�, which donated tea and cakes for two; Simply Hair, which donated a �20 voucher; Hair Parade, which donated a voucher for a dry cut and The Cooperative Retail Services Ltd. (Magnolia Walk), which donated a �10 gift voucher.
The total sum raised was �668.00, a huge increase on last year.
Many thanks, also, to all those who came and helped us to raise such a large sum. Hope to see you all again next year!
You may also want to watch:
Administrator on behalf of the staff
and executive committee of Harding House.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 5 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 6 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 7 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police