Generator fire at Pound Lane

PUBLISHED: 11:52 19 December 2011

�

Archant

A generator was severely damaged after a fire broke out in the equipment at Pound Lane.

Firefighters from Exmouth were called to Pound Lane shortly before 8pm on Saturday evening following reports a domestic generator was on fire.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Two fire appliances from Exmouth were called to a fire involving a domestic generator.

“Fire crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel and two dry powders.

“The generator was severely damaged by fire.”

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists