How you can get the funding to improve Exmouth
- Credit: Archant
The town council is looking for projects to fund which will improve the town and the lives of the people who live there.
If you have an idea which could improve the lives of people in Exmouth the town council wants to hear from you.
Exmouth Community Fund has £31,000 which the town council hopes to give out to community groups with an idea for a project which benefits the town and the people who live in it.
The maximum amount a group can apply for is £5,000 and the minimum is £250, grants will depend on the nature of the project.
The fund is administered by Exmouth Town Council, which is keen to help a good number of local groups to apply.
You may also want to watch:
Exmouth Town Council is organising a free workshop on November 27 at Exmouth Town Hall for community groups to find out more about the scheme and get help making an application.
To reserve a place at the workshop or find out more, contact Action East Devon, Hannah Reynolds via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Exmouth Town Council, Chetna Jones on 01395 276 167 or email@example.com.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 4 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 7 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 8 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year