Fun day to raise money for Bay FM
A COMPUTERISED bowling tournament will be just one part of a family fun day to raise cash towards a new studio for Bay FM, Exmouth s very own radio station.
A COMPUTERISED bowling tournament will be just one part of a family fun day to raise cash towards a new studio for Bay FM, Exmouth's very own radio station.
Bay FM is a community radio station run entirely by 50 volunteers and currently broadcasts for two weeks each year, from late May to June.
The aim is too eventually get a full licence - and the first step is too open-up a new studio.
The market and fun day on Saturday, February 20, will be held at Wesley Hall, Tower Street Methodist Church, and will seek to find Exmouth's bowling kintg-pin on the Nintendo Wii.
There will also be a selection of stalls including books, bric-a-brac, arts and crafts, delicious homemade cakes and savouries and the well known West Country Cheeses will also have a stall.
Other attractions include face painting, name-the-teddy and a prize draw.
- 1 Angry passenger keyed a car in disabled parking dispute
- 2 Exmouth business create leggings to raise funds for Hospiscare
- 3 Budleigh vineyard wins gold at inaugural wine competition
- 4 Lympstone Marine trainer halfway through THREE ultra marathon challenge
- 5 Floral boat dedicated to Budleigh fisherman Digger Rogers
- 6 Budleigh joins scheme to put East Devon on green tourism map
- 7 Season-ticket purchase period extended at Exmouth Town
- 8 Monty creates Jubilee figure for his last East Budleigh Scarecrow Festival
- 9 Mental wellbeing tour comes to Exmouth church
- 10 Exmouth prepares to welcome South West in Bloom judges
A spokesperson for Bay FM said: "The day will have something for everyone, the whole family can enjoy the Big Screen Wii Bowling Challenge and the opportunity to beat Dad at a four-lane Scalextric racing track."
The event runs from 9.30am - 5.00pm and entry is free.