Fun day to raise money for Bay FM
A COMPUTERISED bowling tournament will be just one part of a family fun day to raise cash towards a new studio for Bay FM, Exmouth s very own radio station.
A COMPUTERISED bowling tournament will be just one part of a family fun day to raise cash towards a new studio for Bay FM, Exmouth's very own radio station.
Bay FM is a community radio station run entirely by 50 volunteers and currently broadcasts for two weeks each year, from late May to June.
The aim is too eventually get a full licence - and the first step is too open-up a new studio.
The market and fun day on Saturday, February 20, will be held at Wesley Hall, Tower Street Methodist Church, and will seek to find Exmouth's bowling kintg-pin on the Nintendo Wii.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a selection of stalls including books, bric-a-brac, arts and crafts, delicious homemade cakes and savouries and the well known West Country Cheeses will also have a stall.
Other attractions include face painting, name-the-teddy and a prize draw.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 5 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 6 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 7 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
A spokesperson for Bay FM said: "The day will have something for everyone, the whole family can enjoy the Big Screen Wii Bowling Challenge and the opportunity to beat Dad at a four-lane Scalextric racing track."
The event runs from 9.30am - 5.00pm and entry is free.