Fun day to raise money for Bay FM
A COMPUTERISED bowling tournament will be just one part of a family fun day to raise cash towards a new studio for Bay FM, Exmouth s very own radio station.
A COMPUTERISED bowling tournament will be just one part of a family fun day to raise cash towards a new studio for Bay FM, Exmouth's very own radio station.
Bay FM is a community radio station run entirely by 50 volunteers and currently broadcasts for two weeks each year, from late May to June.
The aim is too eventually get a full licence - and the first step is too open-up a new studio.
The market and fun day on Saturday, February 20, will be held at Wesley Hall, Tower Street Methodist Church, and will seek to find Exmouth's bowling kintg-pin on the Nintendo Wii.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a selection of stalls including books, bric-a-brac, arts and crafts, delicious homemade cakes and savouries and the well known West Country Cheeses will also have a stall.
Other attractions include face painting, name-the-teddy and a prize draw.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
A spokesperson for Bay FM said: "The day will have something for everyone, the whole family can enjoy the Big Screen Wii Bowling Challenge and the opportunity to beat Dad at a four-lane Scalextric racing track."
The event runs from 9.30am - 5.00pm and entry is free.