May I, through your letters page, thank my family and friends for their help and support following the accident I had when I fell and broke my neck?
Also, the girls from Social Care Reablement were absolutely wonderful; a service I didn’t know existed.
When I was in need, you were friends indeed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 6 Sound move to join singing group
- 7 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing
- 10 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s