Free workshops at Exmouth pet store
STAFF at an Exmouth pet store will be running free workshops throughout the school half-term holidays about how to care for different types of animals.
Pets at Home, based at Liverton Business Park, have organised the workshops, designed to increase awareness and knowledge of how to care pets responsibly.
The sessions will take place between Saturday, October 23 and Sunday, October 31.
A spokesperson for Pets at Home said: “From rabbits and guinea pigs to fish and wildlife, the workshops will be something fun and interesting for children to do over the October half term holidays.
“At Pets at Home we are passionate about pets and their welfare is our top priority.
You may also want to watch:
“We are keen to pass on our knowledge about responsible pet care to as many pet owners and future owners as possible, to ensure that animals live happy, healthy lives.”
Children can also take part in the store’s regular Picnic Time sessions where they can watch the pets being fed their healthy afternoon snacks and learn all about their feeding habits.
- 1 Are you ready to play hotel's Game of Stones?
- 2 Finest display of the season for Exmouth Town
- 3 Concept of 'live local' more important than ever in housing crisis
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Exe Raid Regatta on Exmouth water
- 6 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 7 Council spending on temporary housing soars as crisis grows
- 8 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Exmouth Harriers pounding the roads of York and Portsmouth
Picnic Time takes place every weekday at 4pm and at 2.30pm on Saturdays and Sundays.