Free workshops at Exmouth pet store
STAFF at an Exmouth pet store will be running free workshops throughout the school half-term holidays about how to care for different types of animals.
Pets at Home, based at Liverton Business Park, have organised the workshops, designed to increase awareness and knowledge of how to care pets responsibly.
The sessions will take place between Saturday, October 23 and Sunday, October 31.
A spokesperson for Pets at Home said: “From rabbits and guinea pigs to fish and wildlife, the workshops will be something fun and interesting for children to do over the October half term holidays.
“At Pets at Home we are passionate about pets and their welfare is our top priority.
“We are keen to pass on our knowledge about responsible pet care to as many pet owners and future owners as possible, to ensure that animals live happy, healthy lives.”
Children can also take part in the store’s regular Picnic Time sessions where they can watch the pets being fed their healthy afternoon snacks and learn all about their feeding habits.
- 1 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth nurse doing charity wing-walk this Sunday
- 3 Local history: St John in the Wilderness Church
- 4 Teenager tangled in buoy on River Exe
- 5 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
- 6 Will people talk in 40 years about the 2022 heatwave like we talk about 1976?
- 7 For all our problems, we are in a far better position than most
- 8 Consultation launched as county council proposes residents' parking permit scheme in Exmouth
- 9 Charities picking up the pieces
- 10 New garden at Budleigh Library
Picnic Time takes place every weekday at 4pm and at 2.30pm on Saturdays and Sundays.