Free toddler’s sessions in Littleham
Littleham mums get the chance to help their toddlers’ talking and listening skills with a free new scheme.
In partnership with Littleham School the children’s centre is now running Threetime, a play session for three year olds and their parents which aims to build children’s talking and listening skills.
Sessions are free and run from 2pm to 3pm on Tuesday afternoons in the school’s community room.
Kate Slater, the children’s centres’ speech and language support worker said; “The sessions are all about the children having fun, trying out new things to do and having time set aside for talking and listening.”
The second scheme is the recommencement of the ‘Little-uns Stay & Play’ drop-in sessions at Clayton House on Monday afternoons.
You may also want to watch:
During the school term the sessions are 1.30pm to 3pm and are in partnership with East Devon District Council’s SWITCH project.
For further information call Kate or Craig on 01395-226789.
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 9 Sound move to join singing group
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall
• Three time’s timings are different from the time incorrectly advertised in the children’s centre’s newsletter. The next session with be after half term on Tuesday November 1.