Free toddler’s sessions in Littleham
Littleham mums get the chance to help their toddlers’ talking and listening skills with a free new scheme.
In partnership with Littleham School the children’s centre is now running Threetime, a play session for three year olds and their parents which aims to build children’s talking and listening skills.
Sessions are free and run from 2pm to 3pm on Tuesday afternoons in the school’s community room.
Kate Slater, the children’s centres’ speech and language support worker said; “The sessions are all about the children having fun, trying out new things to do and having time set aside for talking and listening.”
The second scheme is the recommencement of the ‘Little-uns Stay & Play’ drop-in sessions at Clayton House on Monday afternoons.
During the school term the sessions are 1.30pm to 3pm and are in partnership with East Devon District Council’s SWITCH project.
For further information call Kate or Craig on 01395-226789.
- 1 Devon County Council launch consultation for residents parking in Exmouth
- 2 Exmouth nurse doing charity wing-walk this Sunday
- 3 Teenager tangled in buoy on River Exe
- 4 Local history: St John in the Wilderness Church
- 5 Woman dies at scene of house fire in Exmouth
- 6 For all our problems, we are in a far better position than most
- 7 Will people talk in 40 years about the 2022 heatwave like we talk about 1976?
- 8 Charities picking up the pieces
- 9 New garden at Budleigh Library
- 10 Consultation launched as county council proposes residents' parking permit scheme in Exmouth
• Three time’s timings are different from the time incorrectly advertised in the children’s centre’s newsletter. The next session with be after half term on Tuesday November 1.