Free Macmillan charity speakers
As a regional representative of Macmillan Cancer Support, I am writing to contact members of clubs and societies who may be interested in learning more about the work of this excellent charity.
Two million people in the UK are living with cancer and Macmillan aims to be there for people from the moment they are diagnosed, offering medical, emotional, practical and financial help.
A speaker from Macmillan’s Talk services in Devon can attend a meeting, explaining how we help people affected by cancer through our services, including specialist medical professionals, financial advice and grants, and our support and information centres.
We make no charge for our talks.
For further information, please contact me by email: Heard555@btinternet.com or telephone (01395) 519317.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pop band McFly set to perform at Imperial Recreation Ground
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Sound move to join singing group
- 4 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 5 Stunning cup display from Brixington U11s
- 6 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 7 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 8 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 The upcoming annual Budget and how it might help those struggling this winter