Free help to beat distraction burglaries and scams
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering two free sessions to tackle the issues.
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering
two free sessions to tackle the issues.
Professional actors have been hired by the group to present a musical and story-telling event.
The first session will be held on Friday March 13, from 9.45am-noon, at the Manor Pavilion Theatre, in Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
From 2.15pm until 4.30pm, the group will be in Ottery St Mary at the Institute, in Yonder Street.
Entry is free and refreshments will be served.
- 1 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 2 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 3 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Property supply continues to be an issue as we approach the end of the year
The police, South West water and Devon Trading Standards will also be on hand to give information and advice.
East Devon District Council, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service, Devon care and repair, Home safeguard, the Lions Club and Ottery St Mary's Later Life Forum are also taking part.