Free help to beat distraction burglaries and scams
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering two free sessions to tackle the issues.
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering
two free sessions to tackle the issues.
Professional actors have been hired by the group to present a musical and story-telling event.
The first session will be held on Friday March 13, from 9.45am-noon, at the Manor Pavilion Theatre, in Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
From 2.15pm until 4.30pm, the group will be in Ottery St Mary at the Institute, in Yonder Street.
Entry is free and refreshments will be served.
- 1 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Chair of council is the right man for the job
- 4 Funding boost means park team can get their skates on
- 5 Repair cafe opens again
- 6 The virus brought into focus many problems that were already there
- 7 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 8 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 9 Estuary team invite families to go wild with summer activities
- 10 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
The police, South West water and Devon Trading Standards will also be on hand to give information and advice.
East Devon District Council, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service, Devon care and repair, Home safeguard, the Lions Club and Ottery St Mary's Later Life Forum are also taking part.