Free help to beat distraction burglaries and scams
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering two free sessions to tackle the issues.
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering
two free sessions to tackle the issues.
Professional actors have been hired by the group to present a musical and story-telling event.
The first session will be held on Friday March 13, from 9.45am-noon, at the Manor Pavilion Theatre, in Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
From 2.15pm until 4.30pm, the group will be in Ottery St Mary at the Institute, in Yonder Street.
Entry is free and refreshments will be served.
- 1 There are some hard truths we need to accept about the pandemic
- 2 Exmouth goes underground – designer creates town tube map
- 3 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 4 Smiles of hope as care home residents and staff receive their first vaccine
- 5 Reduced timetables for trains on Avocet Line, GWR announces
- 6 Stunning sunrise and sunset entries submitted for joint chamber contest
- 7 Police warning over fake Covid-19 vaccine texts scam
- 8 New year, new partnerships and opportunity - Laura Woodward-Drake
- 9 Budleigh Coronavirus Community Lifelines
- 10 Community thanked for help in setting up rapid testing centre at college
The police, South West water and Devon Trading Standards will also be on hand to give information and advice.
East Devon District Council, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service, Devon care and repair, Home safeguard, the Lions Club and Ottery St Mary's Later Life Forum are also taking part.