Free help to beat distraction burglaries and scams
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering two free sessions to tackle the issues.
THE East and Mid Devon Community safety partnership is waging a war on distraction burglaries and scams by offering
two free sessions to tackle the issues.
Professional actors have been hired by the group to present a musical and story-telling event.
The first session will be held on Friday March 13, from 9.45am-noon, at the Manor Pavilion Theatre, in Sidmouth.
From 2.15pm until 4.30pm, the group will be in Ottery St Mary at the Institute, in Yonder Street.
Entry is free and refreshments will be served.
- 1 Budleigh gears up for Gala Week
- 2 Budleigh councillors 'aflush' with town loo options
- 3 Drama club stage sci-fi spoof comedy play
- 4 Put the bunting out - East Devon gets ready for Jubilee revelry
- 5 Bailiffs instructed to evict caravans from Exmouth site ‘as soon as possible’
- 6 Morning dip at Budleigh gets ‘seal’ of approval
- 7 Budleigh gift shop named among region's best
- 8 Ladram Bay to feature in 'staycation' TV show
- 9 Exmouth’s Sarah can see ‘bigger picture’ thanks to diabetes prevention programme
- 10 Jubilee Big Band concert at Exmouth Pavilion
The police, South West water and Devon Trading Standards will also be on hand to give information and advice.
East Devon District Council, Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service, Devon care and repair, Home safeguard, the Lions Club and Ottery St Mary's Later Life Forum are also taking part.