Free financial advice for health care in Exmouth
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees. Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town. She said: Many of my more elderly clients, and ind
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees.
Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town.
She said: "Many of my more elderly clients, and indeed their families, are worried about financial matters, but a growing theme is how to face the potential issue of paying for care."
It is estimated that in the past decade, more than 70,000 people have been forced to sell their homes to pay health care fees in their old age.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who requires care in a home and has assets worth in excess of �23,000, which can include property, has to pay care in full.
Fiona added: "People need to know about the means and non means tested benefits to which they are entitled, as well as making sensible plans for the future to help fund care costs."
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer
For more information about the health, wealth checks, call Fiona on 07923 449985 or email email@example.com.