Free financial advice for health care in Exmouth
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees. Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town. She said: Many of my more elderly clients, and ind
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees.
Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town.
She said: "Many of my more elderly clients, and indeed their families, are worried about financial matters, but a growing theme is how to face the potential issue of paying for care."
It is estimated that in the past decade, more than 70,000 people have been forced to sell their homes to pay health care fees in their old age.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who requires care in a home and has assets worth in excess of �23,000, which can include property, has to pay care in full.
Fiona added: "People need to know about the means and non means tested benefits to which they are entitled, as well as making sensible plans for the future to help fund care costs."
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 East Budleigh 'B' continue their unbeaten snooker start
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
For more information about the health, wealth checks, call Fiona on 07923 449985 or email email@example.com.