Free financial advice for health care in Exmouth
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees. Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town. She said: Many of my more elderly clients, and ind
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees.
Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town.
She said: "Many of my more elderly clients, and indeed their families, are worried about financial matters, but a growing theme is how to face the potential issue of paying for care."
It is estimated that in the past decade, more than 70,000 people have been forced to sell their homes to pay health care fees in their old age.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who requires care in a home and has assets worth in excess of �23,000, which can include property, has to pay care in full.
Fiona added: "People need to know about the means and non means tested benefits to which they are entitled, as well as making sensible plans for the future to help fund care costs."
- 1 MP and councillors call for rethink on plan for cycle lane
- 2 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open
- 3 Repair cafe opens again
- 4 Exmouth Harrier wins British Masters marathon
- 5 Communities complete vital work to protect future development
- 6 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 7 Dealer took over vulnerable people's homes in Exmouth and Exeter
- 8 Welcome opportunity to celebrate natural beauty of pebblebed heaths
- 9 Extraordinary win for Budleigh Seconds
- 10 Beacon of success: a tribute to the life and times of Spud Rowsell
For more information about the health, wealth checks, call Fiona on 07923 449985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.