Free financial advice for health care in Exmouth
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees. Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town. She said: Many of my more elderly clients, and ind
A FINANCIAL adviser from Exmouth is offering people guidance on how to pay elderly health care fees.
Fiona Cameron Jones is offering long term care heath, wealth checks, every Friday morning in the town.
She said: "Many of my more elderly clients, and indeed their families, are worried about financial matters, but a growing theme is how to face the potential issue of paying for care."
It is estimated that in the past decade, more than 70,000 people have been forced to sell their homes to pay health care fees in their old age.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who requires care in a home and has assets worth in excess of �23,000, which can include property, has to pay care in full.
Fiona added: "People need to know about the means and non means tested benefits to which they are entitled, as well as making sensible plans for the future to help fund care costs."
- 1 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 2 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 3 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 4 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 5 Rugby hopeful for a brighter summer
- 6 Town council’s slice of tax bill set to decrease
- 7 Budleigh café steps in to provide school lunch parcels
- 8 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 9 CLOSING - Exmouth's HSBC branch to shut later this year
- 10 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
For more information about the health, wealth checks, call Fiona on 07923 449985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.