Food left in the oven causes fire in Exmouth

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

A fire crew was called out to a kitchen fire in Hamilton Court at 9.15pm on Monday, April 6.

An appliance from Exmouth arrived at the scene to the sound of an alarm going off and confirmed the fire involved food that had been left in the oven.

They removed the food, and ventilated the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.

Duty of care was left in the hands of the occupier.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus