Food left in the oven causes fire in Exmouth

PUBLISHED: 09:52 07 April 2015 | UPDATED: 09:52 07 April 2015

Archant

A fire crew was called out to a kitchen fire in Hamilton Court at 9.15pm on Monday, April 6.

An appliance from Exmouth arrived at the scene to the sound of an alarm going off and confirmed the fire involved food that had been left in the oven.

They removed the food, and ventilated the property using a positive pressure ventilation fan.

Duty of care was left in the hands of the occupier.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists