Fly them out of the country
RE: Illegals arrested in Exmouth restaurant How come bail is involved for one of the offenders, when the intention is to deport as soon as possible?
RE: 'Illegals' arrested in Exmouth restaurant
How come bail is involved for one of the offenders, when the intention is to deport as soon as possible?
They should have both been driven to the nearest airport as soon as they were detected and flown out of the country, hopefully for ever.
You may also want to watch:
40 Rectory Green,
- 1 Exmouth deliver outstanding display in local derby
- 2 A plan for grassroots sport that must not be allowed to falter
- 3 Tax changes to attract shipping companies to UK
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescue kitesurfing girl
- 5 Exmouth 2nds return to action with a win
- 6 Voluntary sector shows again how it responds quickly
- 7 Sound move to join singing group
- 8 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Withies pick up their first away win of the season in Cornwall