November 5 and the resulting fireworks loom again. I wonder how many pet owners are dreading it? My poor little dog is absolutely terrified.
November 5 and the resulting fireworks loom again. I wonder how many pet owners are dreading it?
My poor little dog is absolutely terrified. I have to sit in the bathroom with her till about midnight with the radio on.
I would be interested to hear what other owners do. I thought about getting the vet to give her a tranquilisers, but I do not want to give drugs.
You may also want to watch:
34 Nursery Close, Exmouth.
- 1 Exmouth Town mourn former manager
- 2 Budleigh couple’s book detailing their South American adventures
- 3 New High Sheriff of Devon appointed
- 4 Mrs B marks 10 years with All Saints Pre-school
- 5 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 Exmouth’s Deaf Academy recognised for ‘outstanding use’ of technology during lockdown
- 8 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 9 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer