November 5 and the resulting fireworks loom again. I wonder how many pet owners are dreading it? My poor little dog is absolutely terrified.
November 5 and the resulting fireworks loom again. I wonder how many pet owners are dreading it?
My poor little dog is absolutely terrified. I have to sit in the bathroom with her till about midnight with the radio on.
I would be interested to hear what other owners do. I thought about getting the vet to give her a tranquilisers, but I do not want to give drugs.
You may also want to watch:
34 Nursery Close, Exmouth.
- 1 David puts big business career on ice to return to his seafront roots
- 2 Exmouth bodybuilder became cocaine dealer after devastating bike crash
- 3 Sun helps volunteers shine a light on town's blooming brilliant look
- 4 Tri-Hard Runners brave the heat
- 5 Gold medal for East Devon powerlifter
- 6 Farewell for councillor who worked tirelessly for his constituents
- 7 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 8 Exmouth local set to brave the shave for friend Simon
- 9 Women's triumphant triple challenge set to net £15,000 for charity
- 10 Exmouth road extension backed in parliament