Firefighters tackle Topsham kitchen fire

Firefighters from Topsham were called to a home in the High Street on Monday evening following reports a fire had broken out in a kitchen

When the crews arrived at the property shortly after 6.30pm they found a fire involving a pan on a stove.

The firefighters used one hose reel jet to tackle the fire and removed the pan to the open air.

The fire service said the property was slightly smoke logged.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter