Firefighters tackle blaze in Exmouth home
The fire service was called to Pound Street on Monday eveing after a blaze broke out in the ground floor of a property.
Firefighters from Exmouth were called to a blaze in a home in Pound Street on Monday evening.
When the fire crews arrived at the property they found a fire had broken out in the ground floor of a two-storey building.
Extra help was drafted in from Middlemoor fire station and firefighters used four sets of breathing apparatus while tackling the blaze.
The fire crews used a ventilation fan inside the property while tackling the fire, and also a thermal imaging camera. One hose reel was used to extinguish the flames.
You may also want to watch:
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue said the cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 4 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 5 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Budleigh up to third with thrilling win
- 8 Tributes flow for man who helped reshape city
- 9 '9 to 5' smash hit musical about to come your way
- 10 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser