Firefighters make Topsham home safe after grill pan fire

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Topsham home on Monday afternoon after it was reported a cooker was on fire.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Topsham home on Monday afternoon after it was reported a cooker was on fire.

When fire crews from Topsham and Exeter arrived at Tresillian Cottages they found there had been a small fire in a grill pan, which was out on their arrival.

The fire crews made the kitchen safe and ventilated the home.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter