Firefighters called to kitchen blaze in Exmouth

PUBLISHED: 19:07 10 October 2017


Fire crews were called to an Exmouth home after a blaze broke out in a kitchen.

Firefighters were called to the property in Cheshire Road, Exmouth at about 4.30pm this afternoon (Tuesday).

Two fire engines attended and discovered a fire involving an electric cooker.

Crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel, one safety jet, a positive pressure ventilation fan and a thermal image camera to deal with the incident.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists