Firefighters called to fire in kitchen

PUBLISHED: 09:41 30 November 2015 | UPDATED: 09:41 30 November 2015

Archant

Fire crews were called out to a kitchen fire in Exmouth.

Crews attended the incident in The Marles on Sunday, November 29, at 10.35am.

On arrival they discovered there had been a small fire involving a gas cooker in a ground floor kitchen, which was already out. Firefighters inspected the property to make sure it was safe.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists