Firefighters called to Budleigh Salterton bank
PUBLISHED: 15:19 10 November 2008 | UPDATED: 09:59 10 June 2010
EXMOUTH firefighters were called to a Budleigh Salterton bank on Friday after a fire broke out in a microwave.
EXMOUTH firefighters were called to A Budleigh Salterton bank on Friday after a fire broke out in a microwave.
The fire crews were called to Lloyds Bank, in Fore Street, shortly before 1.30pm.
The fire was out on the crews' arrival so the firefighters inspected the premises and made the area safe before leaving.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.