Fire service attends Exmouth kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 13:06 16 May 2016 | UPDATED: 13:06 16 May 2016

Archant

Firefighters were called out to a kitchen fire at a business premises in Exmouth town centre.

Three fire appliances were sent to the incident in Chapel Street yesterday (Sunday) at 4.07pm.

On arrival, crews found that the fire, which had involved an electrical socket, was already out.

Firefighters carried out an inspection and made the scene safe.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Exmouth Journal