Fire involving a television at Exmouth

Firefighters were caled to an Exmouth home on Friday eveing after a fire was reported at the property.

Exmouth firefighters were called to a home in Brixington on Saturday evening following reports of a fire.

When the fire crews arrived at the Malborough Close property they found a fire involving a television was already out on their arrival.

The fire brigade said the cause of the fire was accidental.

A Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “Crews confirmed there had been a fire involving a television, but it was out on their arrival, so crews inspected the television to ensure the fire was completely extinguished.”


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter