Fire in kitchen at Exmouth property

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a kitchen blaze at a property in Exmouth.

Two fire crews attended the scene of the incident which happened at a home in Emmasfield at 9.30pm last Tuesday, November 23.

The crews, upon arrival, found a fire in the kitchen involving a pressure cooker with the property heavily smoke logged.

They used two breathing apparatus sets, one hose reel and a pressure ventilation fan to deal with the incident.

The cause of the fire was believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter