Fire in kitchen at Exmouth property

PUBLISHED: 09:15 24 November 2010

Emergency Fire Services

Emergency Fire Services

Archant

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a kitchen blaze at a property in Exmouth.

Two fire crews attended the scene of the incident which happened at a home in Emmasfield at 9.30pm last Tuesday, November 23.

The crews, upon arrival, found a fire in the kitchen involving a pressure cooker with the property heavily smoke logged.

They used two breathing apparatus sets, one hose reel and a pressure ventilation fan to deal with the incident.

The cause of the fire was believed to be accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists