Fire in Fore Street

Fire crews were called to a fire in Fore Street, Exmouth.

The blaze occurred when bedding in a ground floor flat caught fire.

Appliances from Exmouth and Middlemoor fire stations attended the incident, and used two sets of breathing apparatus to fight it, along with a fan to help remove smoke.

The fire is now out, and a man has been taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter