Fire crews called to vehicle fire
PUBLISHED: 10:00 18 September 2014 | UPDATED: 10:00 18 September 2014
Fire crews were called out yesterday evening to a vehicle fire in Topsham.
One appliance from Topsham Fire Station attended the incident, at 6.35pm, at The Nelson in Fore Street, and found there had been a small fire in the wiring loom that was out on arrival.
Crews made the vehicle safe. The cause of the fire was said to be accidental.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.