Fire crews called to smoking boiler in Budleigh

PUBLISHED: 10:54 27 April 2017 | UPDATED: 10:54 27 April 2017

Archant

Firefighters were called to a property in Budleigh Salterton due to reports of a smell of burning coming from a gas boiler.

The call was received by Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service at 9.02am on Thursday, April 27.

One fire appliance from Exmouth Fire Station attended the incident, which occurred at Brook Meadow Court, Exmouth Road.

On arrival at the property, firefighters confirmed that fumes and smoke were being given off by the boiler. A fire service spokespesron said crews carried out an inspection with the aid of small tools and a thermal image camera.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Latest from the Exmouth Journal