Fire crews called to kitchen fire
PUBLISHED: 09:13 24 November 2014 | UPDATED: 09:19 24 November 2014
Two elderly women have been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Exmouth.
Fire crews were called to the incident in Dukes Crescent on Sunday at 1.12pm.
They found a fire within a ground floor kitchen, and extinguished the blaze while wearing breathing apparatus.
The two casualties were checked by paramedics at the scene, but were not taken to hospital.
The cause of the fire was deemed to be accidental.