Fire crews called to fire at Exmouth pub

PUBLISHED: 10:15 14 November 2014 | UPDATED: 10:15 14 November 2014


Fire crews were called out yesterday to a chip pan fire at an Exmouth pub.

Two fire engines attended the incident at The Clipper in The Strand at 9.12am.

They confirmed there was a fire involving a chip pan on the first floor, and extinguished it while wearing breathing apparatus.

The cause of the fire was said to be accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists