Fire crews called to chimney fire
PUBLISHED: 12:04 26 May 2017 | UPDATED: 12:04 26 May 2017
Fire crews were called out this morning to reports of a chimney fire.
One fire appliance from Middlemoor was sent to the incident in Riverside Road, Topsham, at 10.20am.
On arrival at the scene, firefighters confirmed that the chimney was alight, and extinguished the fire using chimney gear and small tools.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.