Fire crews attend Topsham cooker fire

PUBLISHED: 10:04 27 February 2017 | UPDATED: 10:41 27 February 2017

Archant

Fire crews were called out to an 'accidental' kitchen fire in Topsham last night (Sunday, February 26).

Fire fighters attended a cooker fire in Ashford Road at 9pm, where upon arrival they found the fire to have been extinguished.

A spokesman from Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue said: “Crews arrived on scene and confirmed the fire out, but smoke logging in the property.

“Crews got to work with positive pressure ventilation and confirmed the cause as accidental.”

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Exmouth Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists