Fire crew called out to Budleigh Salterton gas leak
PUBLISHED: 13:32 31 May 2016 | UPDATED: 13:32 31 May 2016
A fire crew from Exmouth was called out after reports of a gas leak in Budleigh Salterton on Saturday (May 28).
Fire fighters responded at around 12.45pm after reports of a gas leak at a property in Moormead.
The crew isolated the gas supply and made the property safe.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Exmouth Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.