Fire at property in Foxholes Hill, Exmouth

A FIRE broke out at a house in Foxholes Hill, Exmouth, last week.

Two fire crews responded to reports of an incident at the property at around 10am last Wednesday, December 1.

On arrival, the crews discovered a small fire in a ground floor utility room which they extinguished using two set of breathing apparatus and one hose reel.

The cause was believed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter