Fire at Exmouth property

A SMALL fire broke out at a property in Foxholes Hill, Exmouth last week.

The incident happened at around 10am on Wednesday, December 1.

Two fire crews attended the scene of the incident. On arrival, they discovered a small fire in a ground floor utility room which they extinguished using one hose reel and positive pressure ventilation.

The cause was deemed to be accidental.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter