Fire at Exmouth property

A WOMAN needed medical treatment after a fire broke out at a property in Moorfield Road, Exmouth.

Two fire appliances attended an incident at the property last Wednesday, October 20, at 1.50pm.

Crews confirmed a small fire believed to have started in the kitchen. The fire was out on their arrival.

They inspected the property to ensure it was safe and ventilated the building using a positive pressure ventilation fan.

One female casualty received first aid and was left in the hands of ambulance staff. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter