Author with East Devon links publishes latest book
- Credit: Fay Knowles
An author whose family is linked to the Exmouth and Exeter area has released her latest book.
Fay Knowles, whose mother Josephine Johanson was a long-time resident of Topsham, has released Deadly Deceit in Paradise – the second book in her Buchanan Mystery Romance series.
Exmouth featured in the first book in the series – Dangerous Devotion.
Her latest book tells how a mysterious death in the Bahamas leads a young woman down a path that will determine her future.
Mrs Knowles, who was once a newspaper reporter, said her time at the Exeter News & Photographic Service gave her much ‘food for thought’ when it came to writing suspense.
The e-book for Deadly Deceit In Paradise can be downloaded from Amazon. Go to the Amazon website.
You may also want to watch:
The paperback version is also available from Amazon.
- 1 Health chief calls for review of 'confusing' schools covid policy
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 Community responds brilliantly to Afghan refugee crisis
- 4 Mayor tells of pride at kindness shown to Afghan refugees
- 5 Headteacher joins calls for improved school funding
- 6 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 7 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 8 Students leave phones at home for day to help cancer charity
- 9 Outpouring of support for Afghan refugees arriving in Exmouth
- 10 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth