Extremely kind after our fire
In my absence, last Saturday, a kitchen fire broke out at my house.
In my absence, last Saturday, a kitchen fire broke out at my house. Thankfully, no serious damage was done.
I would like to thank Martin Freeland at No 38, who heard my fire alarm go off and called the fire service and police. The police and firemen were extremely kind and thoughtful and helpful in every way.
A special thanks to Sally and Martin for looking after my Yorkshire Terriers during this traumatic time.
You may also want to watch:
33 Lyndhurst Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Stunning displays for this year's Britain in Bloom awards
- 2 Former pupil returns with inspiration after success in Paralympic Games
- 3 Delay in Exmouth murder trial announced
- 4 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 5 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 6 Medics start fundraising row from Exmouth to help life-saving charities
- 7 Budleigh Hub makes gearchange to Seachange
- 8 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 9 Community rallies round to make raffle a success and help Lions
- 10 Council chairman declares unique new sensory garden open