Extremely kind after our fire
In my absence, last Saturday, a kitchen fire broke out at my house.
In my absence, last Saturday, a kitchen fire broke out at my house. Thankfully, no serious damage was done.
I would like to thank Martin Freeland at No 38, who heard my fire alarm go off and called the fire service and police. The police and firemen were extremely kind and thoughtful and helpful in every way.
A special thanks to Sally and Martin for looking after my Yorkshire Terriers during this traumatic time.
You may also want to watch:
33 Lyndhurst Road, Exmouth.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 3 A busy start to May for Exmouth Harriers
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 6 Recruitment evening for Exmouth’s Air Cadets squadron
- 7 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 8 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 9 Accountancy firm and comedy workshop company sponsoring business awards
- 10 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan