Exmouth woman loses camera with family pictures
AN EXMOUTH woman is appealing for information after her digital camera went missing on New Year’s Eve.
Maggie Irving mislaid the Sony Cyber-shot camera in either The Clipper or Grapevine. She says it may also have been left in the back of a taxi on her way home.
Eager for its return, she said the camera had shots of her evening out as well as pictures of her family from Christmas.
Photographic documentation of Maggie’s doctoral studies is also stored on the Cyber-shot.
She is currently undertaking a PhD at The University of Plymouth.
You may also want to watch:
Maggie was dressed as Medusa on the fun night out in Exmouth.
If you have any information about its whereabouts, call 07791910223.
- 1 Man left with serious injures after crash on Woodbury Common
- 2 Judges and lawyers pay tribute to 'simply the best' Anna
- 3 Tributes to man who saw town's marina through transition
- 4 Lifeboat crew plan bumper fireworks display fundraiser
- 5 Early detection increases chances of successful treatment
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Friends remember Alison as cancer support fund grows to £40,000
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Who blinked first? A defining moment in humanity's existence