Exmouth woman is appointed head of head of Hospiscare nursing
AN Exmouth woman has been appointed Hospiscare's new director of nursing and will be responsible for the organisation s nursing staff at the Exeter Hospice.
AN Exmouth woman has been appointed Hospiscare's new director of nursing and will be responsible for the organisation's nursing staff at the Exeter Hospice.
Liz Gibbons, who has worked at Hospiscare since 2008 as a clinical nurse specialist, has spent the last 30 years working in a variety of clinical settings, including cancer care and palliative care.
She is currently studying for an MSc (Hons) in Advancing Healthcare Practice.
Liz said: "I will be looking at patients' needs both now and in the future, so that Hospiscare can have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
You may also want to watch:
"Everything Hospiscare does is centred around what we can achieve for patients and their families, whilst maintaining high levels of effectiveness and efficiency.
"I am looking forward to the challenges of my new role and benefiting the lives of patients and their families.
- 1 Recommendation for consultation on extending public space order for Exmouth to its beach
- 2 Approval for Clyst Valley regional park plan
- 3 Exmouth and Budleigh councillor retain county seats in 2021 elections
- 4 Premises licence for Mikey’s Berach Bar granted – but opening hours cut
- 5 Covid-19 vaccination programme in Devon enters next phase
- 6 Turf cutting marks start of work on college’s new £13.5m building
- 7 Exmouth’s Imperial Hotel set to reopen
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Looking forward to rediscovering the magic of the theatre
- 10 New attractions and vendors as Queen’s Drive Space gets ready for summer