Exmouth woman is appointed head of head of Hospiscare nursing
AN Exmouth woman has been appointed Hospiscare's new director of nursing and will be responsible for the organisation s nursing staff at the Exeter Hospice.
AN Exmouth woman has been appointed Hospiscare's new director of nursing and will be responsible for the organisation's nursing staff at the Exeter Hospice.
Liz Gibbons, who has worked at Hospiscare since 2008 as a clinical nurse specialist, has spent the last 30 years working in a variety of clinical settings, including cancer care and palliative care.
She is currently studying for an MSc (Hons) in Advancing Healthcare Practice.
Liz said: "I will be looking at patients' needs both now and in the future, so that Hospiscare can have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
You may also want to watch:
"Everything Hospiscare does is centred around what we can achieve for patients and their families, whilst maintaining high levels of effectiveness and efficiency.
"I am looking forward to the challenges of my new role and benefiting the lives of patients and their families.
- 1 Do you know who owns the Magnolia clock?
- 2 Changes made to Exmouth bus route following national lockdown
- 3 Introducing the Journal's newest columnst - Scott Gray
- 4 Transition Exmouth’s ‘library of things’ project get National Lottery funding boost
- 5 Words of respect and dignity honoured Adrian
- 6 Milestone planning decision marks reason for optimism in the Otter Valley
- 7 Open Door is here for the community during lockdown 3.0
- 8 The positive vibe from volunteering is truly uplifting
- 9 Headteacher ‘blown away’ by response to computer fundraising campaign
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI