Exmouth woman is appointed head of head of Hospiscare nursing
AN Exmouth woman has been appointed Hospiscare's new director of nursing and will be responsible for the organisation s nursing staff at the Exeter Hospice.
AN Exmouth woman has been appointed Hospiscare's new director of nursing and will be responsible for the organisation's nursing staff at the Exeter Hospice.
Liz Gibbons, who has worked at Hospiscare since 2008 as a clinical nurse specialist, has spent the last 30 years working in a variety of clinical settings, including cancer care and palliative care.
She is currently studying for an MSc (Hons) in Advancing Healthcare Practice.
Liz said: "I will be looking at patients' needs both now and in the future, so that Hospiscare can have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
You may also want to watch:
"Everything Hospiscare does is centred around what we can achieve for patients and their families, whilst maintaining high levels of effectiveness and efficiency.
"I am looking forward to the challenges of my new role and benefiting the lives of patients and their families.
- 1 Exmouth driver claimed he was spooked by unmarked police car
- 2 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 3 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 4 Darcey makes ballerina's day
- 5 Tough day at the office for the Withies
- 6 Wider ramifications of this summer's traveller troubles
- 7 Lions' golf day puts thousands into vital diabetes research
- 8 Budleigh Salterton Parkinson's Disease T-shirt fundraiser
- 9 Exmouth Harriers running all over the UK
- 10 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?