Exmouth Vodafone under new management
- Credit: Scott Shields
A mobile phone shop in the town centre is under new management.
Scott Shields, of Naplex Digital Communications, will run the Vodafone shop, in the Magnolia Centre, as a franchise business after taking it over from the telecommunications giant.
The look of the shop and the staff will remain unchanged but Mr Shields, who worked for Vodafone for seven years before setting up Naplex, has promised a more personal level of service.
This is his second Vodafone shop in Devon, after taking over the Exeter branch in December.
He said: "The customer feedback so far has been amazing - especially with regards to the time that the advisors take to ensure that the customer has exactly what they need.
You may also want to watch:
"All of the store colleagues enjoy the fact that they are now employed by a local business with the flexibility and sense of belonging that this brings combined with the knowledge that they are still offering the great Vodafone products and services to our customers."
- 1 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 2 ‘Thank you, I've got my Winnie back’ - man’s relief after dog collapsed on the seafront
- 3 New Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine being rolled out in Devon
- 4 ‘He’s a natural’ - landscape designer Jacob’s Oxford College success
- 5 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 6 Rotarian laptops and tablets appeal for home schooling
- 7 Former Exmouth school volunteer recognised with marine conservation award
- 8 Jon Sopel event boosts St Peters’ Chromebook appeal
- 9 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 10 Ban for driver who injured cyclist in Budleigh