How to make a nomination in the Exmouth virtual business awards
- Credit: Archant
Nominations can now be made for the new-look Exmouth Business Awards.
The Exmouth Chamber of Commerce virtual business awards will take pace via Zoom on Friday, July 17.
There are six categories to choose from, each one recognising the work some business owners have done to adapt to the coronavirus crisis.
The six categories are: Best Customer Service; Best Business Adaptation; Best Online Presence; Local Hero; Best Community Support Group; Best Business to Business Advice.
Entries close on Friday, June 26, and people can nominate by going to the Exmouth Virtual Business Awards website
People can fill in an online form with the name of the business they wish to nominate and their reasons for doing so and any supporting evidence.
You may also want to watch:
A shortlist will be announced on Monday, June 29 ahead of the virtual award ceremony.
Chamber chairman Ian MacQueen said: “We are thrilled to still be able to bring an event to Exmouth, especially when such resilience and a ‘can do’ positive attitude has captured many.”
- 1 Headteacher joins calls for improved school funding
- 2 Nightingale hospital in running for top industry award
- 3 Mayor tells of pride at kindness shown to Afghan refugees
- 4 Health chief calls for review of 'confusing' schools covid policy
- 5 East Devon elects new councillor in the Exe Valley
- 6 County’s major arts event exceeds expectations in first few days
- 7 Probus club members resume 2021 meetings
- 8 Peter Nelson Memorial Shield at Phear Park
- 9 Afghan refugees to be found temporary accommodation in Exmouth
- 10 Community responds brilliantly to Afghan refugee crisis