Exmouth theatre group given supermarket cash donation
Exmouth group handed cash from Tescos
AN Exmouth-based youth theatre group has been handed a monetary donation by Tesco supermarket.
Helen Joscelyne, the community champion at Tesco in Salterton Road, presented Centre Stage with a cheque of �200 recently to help the group with its shows and performances.
Mrs Joscelyne said: “Centre Stage does an amazing job of coaching their young performers bringing out the best in them and creating wonderful role models for other young people.”
The youth theatre group, who use Exmouth Pavilion as its theatre, was formed 38 years ago as the 14-20 Music and Drama Society.
You may also want to watch:
Its aims are to encourage and help young people appreciate the arts of music, dance and drama through performances.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Young stage stars tell magical story of Matilda
- 3 New meeting place needed for nattering knitters
- 4 Explanation needed for failure to fulfil election pledge
- 5 Photographers invited to share their favourite images
- 6 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 7 Fantastic fight night return for local boxing
- 8 Exmouth's 'kite twins' triumph in national freestyle championships
- 9 Century celebrations ahead for wartime evacuee Joan
- 10 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels